You made the "right choice" by checking out our blog!

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Turlock


Today I am testing the Dodge Challenger on the highway.  Being new to the area I decided to take the 99 North to Turlock.   My GPS says that from Razzari Dodge in Merced to the Turlock theatres is only 26 miles. 



I am in a georgous red 2013 Dodge Challenger SXT.  The car has that wonderful new car smell and as soon as I turn it on you car hear the VRROOOOM of the motor.   This muscle car makes me want to spin the wheel and hit the road ... Then reality kicks back in and I remember I am on a work assignment!



Unlike most sporty cars there is alot of room to move around and I feel very comfortable in this ride !



Getting onto the ramp on the 99 freeway headed toward Turlock I am immediatly impressed how the Challenger jumps from 0-60 mpg immediatly.  The ride is very smooth, so smotth that I put my cruise control on so that I do not go over the speed limit .  I am able to sync my bluetooth so I put on my favorite music playlist and I am  off!



Turlock is a really quick ride from Razzari Dodge Chrysler Jeep store.  I was at the theatre in no time.   hmmmm The new Batman movie is playing-- I don't  think I will be missed at work! I love my job :)






No comments:

Post a Comment