You made the "right choice" by checking out our blog!

Thursday, August 9, 2012

Razzari The Fast And The Curious !


Introducing Razzari The Fast And The Curious



So I have done a couple of blogs talking about my experiences driving The Razzari Auto Centers vehicles and I am excited to say that I will be doing this a couple times a week on all of the awesome cars that we have here at Razzari.



I am so lucky becuase I have 7 brands with over 50 models I get to explore and give you "this girls opinion".   I am also new to Merced so I will explore the outskirt areas ... make friends and have fun!   If you have a certain vehicle you would like me to drive and give you my opinion just email me at ksay@razzari.com and I will do !



So the title may be a little cheesy but anytime I read it I instantly think of Vin Diesel and what girl doesn't like that mental image :) 






No comments:

Post a Comment